We have a vacancy for a Purchase Sales Team Leader. By managing supplier relationships for the benefit of the Group, you will ensure all payments presented for payment are appropriate, timely and authorised. The role will entail:
- Management of purchase ledger team with two direct reports.
- Overseeing supplier relationships at purchase ledger level.
- Gathering and maintaining strategic information relating to all key suppliers
- Liaising with the wider business and Sales ledger team to assist in meeting the team’s objectives.
- Forecasting cash outflows and manage supplier payments within forecasts.
- Supporting the month end process on team’s key financial accounts.
- Contributing to implementing control improvements
As a Purchase Sales Team Leader you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to manage and motivate others and to lead by example
- Good organisational skills and ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- GCSEs in Maths and English (A to C)
- Strong IT skills
- Previous purchase ledger experience essential
- Part qualified accountant or AAT or qualified through 5+ years’ experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to employ the best qualified individual and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of race, colour, ethnic origin, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy, trans-gender status, marital or civil partnership status, age or disability.